1. Participation is open to the general public except employees, directors, spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates of such employees, director, members, partners and agents) of GT&T.
2. The Subscriber must be a GTT Subscriber and prove that he/she is the owner or authorized designated user of the cellphone number from where the winning entry was sent
3. Subscriber must be in possession of the SIM card and/or cellphone containing the confirmation SMS received from GT&T.
4. Subscriber must be over the age of 18
5. The promotional period commences on November 7th and terminates January 31st 2011.
6. Winners must be resident domiciled in Guyana
7. The prizes for each round of this competition is- one Mazda Rx 8 motor car, one falcon motor scooter and a trip to any Caribbean destinations, plus free talk time.
8. Winners will be obligated to appear in any promotional form stipulated by GT&T
9. Any consolation prize won and not claimed seven days after will be forfeited
10. The grand prizes are non-transferable
11. In the event of any dispute, GT&T's decision shall be final and binding
12. GT&T will not be responsible for the maintenance of the vehicle once it is formally handed over to the winner
13. If a post paid customer is in arrears he or she will be disqualified if their number is selected.
14. If a prepaid customer account is suspended or terminated he or she will be disqualified if their number is selected.
15. The GT&T branding on the vehicle must remain for a period of one year.
16. The chosen winner will uplift the vehicle five days after the draw. This time period is to facilitate a complete check on the winner to verify if he/she satisfies all the conditions advertised.
17. The winner has to sign a one year contract with GT&T